Went fishing in Pennsylvania last weekend…lot of fish & traffic, zero internet. If I were smart, I would have planned ahead and written/scheduled all of my gratitude posts so that they showed up while I was untangling my line in the stream. Anyway, wasn’t able to make that happen, and so, without further ado, Gratitude. Day 5.
1. I am grateful for people who are patient, compassionate & understanding.
2. I am grateful for time off.
3. I am so grateful Eddie taught me how to fly fish, and that he understands that I am a slightly more high-maintenance fly fisherman than he is.
4. I am grateful that I know a lot of people who are smarter than me.
5. I am beyond grateful for the person who takes care of our puppies while we’re away. LF…you are amazing.